Dec 8, 2007

I'm Perfect...Yet I'm Murdered

It's a very interesting title i got from another blogger...oops...sort of stole their blog title...I'm sorry but i just couldn't resist it. But it doesn't matter as i don't think the title will fit what I'm about to post.

Lately, I'm never home for i think about two weeks? Been staying over at Vincent's place each time after i got off work. Of course, my family doesn't know i stayed over a guy's place (he moved out and stayed alone) and another thing is, it's not just me that stayed over. Veron and Anthony was there too most of the time. Speaking of which, Veron is working for Anthony now anyway so more or less sometimes when they talk about work, I'm always stuck in between. I would enjoy listening to both of them arguing ( debating?) as they always are like...Anthony likes to take a piss out of Veron and she would always fall for that, ended up her whacking him. Vincent and i would just sit one side, shaking our heads and telling each other softly that we should let them sit together instead of me stuck in the middle...We would eat together, after work hang out together, chill at the house together, most of the time, we're together.

Sounds like a happy picture, isn't? Somehow, it kills me more inside as it made me feel more dreaded to go home. Yes, you can say I've finally tasted a real freedom. But yet, it comes with a price too. Beginning of the month only and I've already started to run low on cash to survive through the month. But i guess that really doesn't matter for me as long as i can see them, they've made me feel like a family, even though we're all just friends. I've never known that i would ended up feeling like this when I'm staying outside. Worse part of it? I hate to admit this but i had too. Since four of us are staying over at Vincent's place which is a flat with three room, one of it are rented out and another is made into a store room, which leave only one room for all of us. Needless to say, his room has a queen sized bed and a single mattress on the floor. Vince, as a owner of the house, he slept on the bed while Veron, queen of illness, would sleep on the bed too, leaving me and Anthony squeezing into the single mattress. Sad case, huh? Things got even worse when I'm getting very used to sleeping in that room, with them both on the bed and Anthony next to me... Now that I'm here blogging, it meant that I'm actually at home and have to sleep by myself. I felt so awkward right this moment even though, I'm at my own house. I don't even feel at ease anymore and I'm at my own house, in my very own room. How stupid can it be?

I feel like I really want to move out and stay with them, provided Veron don't make noise about bringing Vince and her dog back to the house...First, that damn dog doesn't really fancy me or maybe i should say, any Tom,Dick and Harry also it would not like. Personally, the first time i see that dog, i never liked it as it started barking at me the first time it saw me. I still have a dog phobia forgodsakes.

Well, of course, in a way, something are better left alone and let it just be a wishful thought...

2 comments:

Cha0sTheory said...

Haha, auntie punya blog macam wayang oh... :)

KeiTees said...

uncle u don banyak banyak omg not even here too