Aug 29, 2013

Untitled

For people who reads, which I doubt much will even do so. Just a little imagination running in my mind so I decided to unwind it into a little story.

A little story of a girl who's constantly being that brave little one, no matter who is the bully or how big is their size, she'd stand up against them, protecting the bullied ones. This resulted in people looking at her in a weird way, girls not wanting to hang out with her since they figured she is boyish, I mean, she's strong in her own way. Guys hang out with her since they think she can fight like a guy too. Then again, in this little girl mind, all she want is just to protect people who she can call, "Friends."

As she grows, she kept on doing the same, irregardless who was bullied. She's everyone's protector in school and all the way until college. But life takes a turn when she felt that she's being left out, unable to love since hey, all guys treated her like a "brother". Girls feared her and stayed away from her since she's kinda too vulgar for them to be able to accept. So who is "friends"? This question keeps popping into her mind every now and then. 

Finally, when one day a group of people who accepts her for who she is appears, one by one, forming a big family for her, so she thinks. Blending into it for years, she had never felt happier than before, I mean, come on, she finally finds someone who she can love properly, "friends" that she can rely on, call on, talk to, have fun with, love at and protect. Little did she know, it's all just her. 

So one fine day, this kid just had to go and make a stupid little mistake. A little mistake that costs her the "family" that she built. Choosing the wrong path of life I would say. Again, this kid comes to think of the same question again after so many years (sigh* aren't you bored at the least?), "Who is friends?"

Strong as she may be on the outside, she never fail to break down every now and then when she is alone especially in the shower. Think about it, who could tell why is your eyes all puffed up after shower? You can always give the excuse of, "Oh, shampoo got into my eyes bad." 

So technically, when I thought of it, I laughed at the kid that is in my imagination, then again, I truly did pitied her. I still hadn't been able to come up with an ending for her, seems like it's too early, something like that. Maybe I can elaborate it into a long story? I don't know. 

No comments: