Jul 20, 2011

Another Year Older

Well, technically it doesn’t really matter about growing old or not since everyone will age. But the beauty of that is, I’m learning how to appreciate things more and more. For instance, my playlist. My songs used to be and still will be as a friend said, screamo songs, or any songs that I feel is worth me listening to it.

But whaddaya know? Here I am typing this out while listening to a bunch of classical piece from 80s to 90s. It’s…peacefully soothing. I had the CDs long time ago and only yesterday I had taken the time out to rip the songs to put inside my netbook for my convenience. When I first got the CDs, I never bothered listening to it when I found out it’s all instrumental. Look what happen now. I thank God I never threw them out back then and kept it in good condition. Listening to all the piano, the saxophone, the acoustic guitar… It’s all just so wonderful. I know, I sound like a sick love puppy lost in the blind love. But hey, that’s a beautiful feeling isn’t? Well duh, I’m in a good relationship and that feeling still comes back most of the time. Good upkeep, right? *wink wink*

But ya’know, one thing bout all these songs, all girls are hopelessly in love with such thing. Who wouldn’t? I could totally imagine myself dancing to the song feeling like a princess. LOL. What do you expect? All those songs makes you feel like you’re living a fairy tale life (play the songs, listen to it, have your eyes closed and let your imagination bring you to it) with all the beautiful instruments playing. God bless the creator of these instruments and yes, I do have to sing Thank Abba for the Music. I’m hopelessly in love with these nao!!

No comments: