Jul 21, 2009

My Thoughts, My 2cents

I've been so lazy lately to blog as I've ran out of things to write about. Everything I did was the same and it repeats every single time. How lifeless can I be?

Oh well, first of, I never post up pictures of my Phuket trip here but it's all in my facebook. Here's a few nice scenery view pictures I got from Phuket.
I got this picture here while we're at this Karon View Point.

As for this one, we went to one of the hill top restaurant but unfortunately I can't sit outside as there's no place for us.

As for this one, this beach is the one just outside the place I stayed, Naiharn beach. It was so beautiful I can't help wanting to go back each time I looked at the pictures...

This one is one of the temple that I visited while I was there

Other pictures, I'm too lazy to upload so much. As for the latest event that happened and I never took picture of, that's my birthday just last Sunday. Syndie, Melissa, David, boyfriend and I hung out at Soho KL and we went to this restaurant that I can barely remember the name (I drank a shot of Jagermeister Shooter and got tipsy). Syndie and David bought me a last minute one-slice-cheese-cake and Mel bought me those drinks at the restaurant. Thanks guys ^^.

Next one, I'm having all sort of thoughts of the peoples that I really want to look back for now and I know it would be impossible as loads of stuff happened between us. Not mentioning the fact that I don't have their contacts anymore... Well, shit happens but memories make me sick.

I don't know what am I saying here but, there's a lot on my wish list right now...

2 comments:

Hanimelz said...

Glad you have fun :D and no your nickname wasn't given by ME!!! Lolx I don't remember naming you TAN TONG KU hehehe

HoodieBunny said...

"Next one, I'm having all sort of thoughts of the peoples that I really want to look back for now and I know it would be impossible as loads of stuff happened between us. Not mentioning the fact that I don't have their contacts anymore..." quoted from your blog, if you really wanted to go back to them then just do it! We're adult now, whatever happen, happened, so just try your best and dig their contacts... You might have miracles of surprises ahead... =)