Jun 26, 2008

KTM VS LRT

Each time when I work the morning shift, I'd wake up with a headache. Why ? That's because each morning I'd be expecting the same crap when I'm forced to take the train and the crap will happen... Don't believe me ? Check it out for yourself...

Image003

Here I am each morning waiting for the train...Seeing the crowd like this and no particular place for them to stand in line gets me sick...

Image002

This is the reason why...They'd start acting like a barbarians and start pushing around to get in just to get a blardy seat...

Image001

Makes no differences in whichever station you'd be in for KTM... That's how the people act when they take KTM...

Image000

Surprisingly in LRT stations, you can find boxes like these and we actually need these type of stuff to tell us...STAND IN LINE DAMNIT...AND NOT PUSH AROUND...

But I still see some idiots going around the line, cutting to the front and stood in the middle waiting for the train door to open once it's here... How pathetic can we get ? Needing something simple as this to educate us ? Isn't the radio station's enough ? Advertisements for educate but trust me...It'd never work unless something major happened to the citizens of this country...

Traffics can be the funniest to happen around in KL...If you work in the noon shift, you'd be expecting no traffic at all...Because it's noon damnit and yet I can find traffic around for no particular reasons! WTF?! Learn damnit LEARNNNNN !!! We're living in the 21st Century and we're not back at the Stone Age so stop being a freaking barbarians !!

No comments: