Jun 13, 2008

Great Steamboat with Grills

It's been quite sometime since I've last blogged and I'm having quite a handful of work with me right now. However, I've managed to find a peaceful moment for me to release my stress now. Last weekend, I was having a delicious, filling and long dinner with Syndie, David and Dennis. Needless to say, food is great and it's a eat-all-you-can buffet and it suits me so much ! *drools*

Image004

The name of the Restaurant we went...

Image005

You can boil stuff in the middle and grill at the same time on the sides...Just the exact replica of the other restaurant called Restaurant Talipon which you can find in Kelana Jaya (next to the Putra LRT station there) ,Cheras and Kuchai Lama. But of course, I think the foods here is much better than theirs.

Image006

Look! A ham party and chicken meat party ! We're just halfway through filling our stomach here.

Image007

Top view to see what we're boiling inside there...One side is tom yam soup another is just normal soup (for me, of course, since I honestly couldn't eat even a teensy weensy bit of spicy foods)

Image008

That's our dai gah jie having fun with the prawns I think...

Image009

That's Dennis making sure the Ham is really dead before he eats it. Haha!

Image010

David...god knows what he just place inside his mouth back then when I took his picture... =p

Image011

The happy couple grabbing for each other food even when posing... *sweat*

Image012

That's our dessert...Look at the invisible Jelly !

Image013

I was quite amused by the fact I can see my chopstick when I poked thru it

Image014

This really got me laughing, Dennis's failure boiled egg.

Image015

That's Syndie's failure boiled egg and it's more like...half cooked ? I can still see those slimy yolk trying to squirm out...Gross !

For those that plans to visit and try out the restaurant, here's my advise, go there at 6:30pm or earlier, if not, you'd regret it as this place are packed and I mean, people would wait just to eat here ! Shows how great their foods is. Here's their address and phone number in case you guys wanna make a reservation and the price is around RM23 bucks per pax :

Hoi Tong Steamboat Restaurant,

Lot 12, Sri Kembangan Tambahan, 43300,

Sri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Tel : 03-8943 6580

No comments: