Mar 28, 2008

Cookies Anyone ?

Get this, each time someone comes to our office from our mother company in Japan or either one of our colleague that goes on trip, they will buy some souvenirs back for us...Mainly, chocolates or any weird looking snacks that you can't find in Malaysia. This is what we got from our Operating Officer/ General Manager for Marketing Department from our mother company in Japan when he visits for the launching of Nostale during ACGC event. It looks cute and obviously, I do not have the heart to eat it... But yet it's so irresistible !

Image000

However, the thing that made me start this topic for is my dinner when we're all staying back in office for an in-game event at night. All of us ordered for McDonald and I got myself a Double Cheeseburger (regular size of course) . I finished off the fries while carrying out the event as I was kinda starving ( you know, McDonald deliveries in Malaysia is funny. Once when I ordered, they told me it's gonna take 2 hours to deliver my order to my office... yeah, you can imagine how I looked like then...). Anyway, the funny part was... my dinner actually looks like those clay toy foods... You know...Kids love to play with those stuff...I forgot what's the name... Play-Doh?

Image001

Image002

I was staring at the burger for I think...around 10 - 15 minutes? Play-Doh lookalike foods... *Chomp* *Chomp*

2 comments:

Mizunaga said...

Oo.. Had those biscuits from a friend who visited Japan recently as well. ^^ Felt a bit like a waste to eat them.. Haha~

BTW- That burger really does look like Play-Doh ^^; Quite scary.

KeiTees said...

it is a waste to eat it up... so i left one of it just for display. But sometimes I tend to get the itch to eat it ! >.<

Trust me, that burger, is really disgusting. The cheese just oozes out of it !