Mar 13, 2008

Cabal Online - The Revolution of Action

First off, let's not think of my work position here. Yeah, I know I work for myRosso and stuff, but work is work, private life is private life. Therefore, don't mingle these both together. Anyway, just a simple introduction into this game. A true addiction into this game compared to Nostale. I've honestly fallen in love with its graphic and the way they design the characters and also its costumes. Not to mention the beauty of the characters skills. This 3rd person view perspective MMORPG action game, created by ESTsoft, includes skills and class system, PvP as well as guild system. The game takes place in a mythical world called Nevareth, which has been decimated by an evil entity known as CABAL. The PVP system has a limit of 3 minutes in which you must kill the player in order to receive 1 honor point (that can be used for buying higher stacks of items/potions in 1 inventory slot) and the player is automatically sent to the nearest town with no death penalties.

That's a basic introduction into this game. Embedded here is the clip from YouTube of Cabal characters. Check it out and judge it for yourself and also ask yourself, Why Should I Not Love Cabal ?




Meanwhile, this video (below) is a comparison between Cabal Online and Silkroad Online.



I really have nothing to say about the song in the beginning. Of course, not meaning to criticize, but face the facts... I do love Cabal !! ESTsoft you guys rock for creating such game !



This is how my blader gonna be when she's at Level 70 ! Can't wait for it ~!

1 comment:

Mizunaga said...

What level are you at now? ^^ I lack dedication and seriousness in gaming, so I'm only a level 37 Force Blader with low ranked skills.

BTW- how did you change the color of the youtube players? ^^; Changed a part of the code?