Oct 4, 2010

1L on 011010

It sounded awesome but it was painful but yet, it’s definitely a fun filled night. I’ve never felt so good and relaxed for almost two months. It was the first day of celebration for Octoberfest ! Yeah, like a friend of mine said, I was drunk when I checked in to the place on 4square. Instead of saying Octoberfest like it’s supposed to be, I typed Ocbotbafest something like that. I laughed when I saw what I did the next day.

drunk

Doesn’t matter bout that, I still laughed at myself. Anyway, what the title is about ? I celebrated Octoberfest on 1st of Oct 2010 and got a 1 Litre mug thanks to Sid’s Pub at Bangsar South and of course, Tiger Beer for making this mug, LOL !!

01102010

It doesn’t look that big when the picture was taken like this, right?

01102010_001

I had to make sure the camera fits the face but…the mug is seriously too tall LOL

01102010_002

Now you see the size?

01102010567

Hell yeah ! It’s even bigger than my face !! Technically I was high when we all finished and we’re all playing the drinking game to get the beer finished faster !

01102010566

A mug for each one of us and I had trouble finishing at the end of it but managed to thanks to the games. It costs about RM50 per mug inclusive of the beer. Once you’re done drinking, just ask the waiter to wash your mug or not, just walk away with it ! Octoberfest is da bomb

No comments: