Mar 25, 2008

ACGC Event @ Times Square 22nd - 23rd March 2008

Needless to say, as you can see from the title, it's finally our big day for the launching of Nostale by myRosso ! Not only that of course, AsiaSoft is also launching their big time game, which is Cabal Online. It's a hectic day for all of us and I was amazed by those people who came as a cosplay. They were amazing. Even though (ok I'm gonna be a slightly or a lot mean, but, it's the fact) their looks is not okay, but trust me, their costumes are... I'm stunned ! I ain't gonna talk much about this event... The pictures are gonna do the talking as there is a hell lot of it !! Check it out ! ACGC (Animation, Comic, Game Convention) Event @ Times Square on 22nd - 23rd of March 2008 ! Behold !

IMG_8355

An over view of our booth...

IMG_1627

IMG_1628

IMG_1643

People starting to rush in to buy our in-game items...

IMG_1646

Cabal Booth is just at the other end from us...

IMG_1663

Players testing out our new game Nostale...

IMG_8267

Our Cosplayers !!

IMG_8263

The Ran Girls...

IMG_8261

IMG_8262

Part of the staff with the cosplayers

IMG_8333

Look ! The Cabal cosplayers !!

IMG_1783

Omg ! Our Ran Girls with the guy with V for Vendetta mask...

IMG_7291

Cosplayers for Bleach anime ! That's Kuchiki Byakuya and... I had no idea who is that... haha ! Below are the others cosplayer I see around ...

IMG_7334

IMG_7359

IMG_7361

IMG_7372

IMG_7386

IMG_7759

There is so many pictures that I'd love to update but unfortunately I ain't got enough time to do it. Hopefully you guys are satisfied with all these pictures ! Omedetto minaasan !

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Hey....where is ur blardy face laaaaaaaaaaaa
all those face pun aku tak kenal punya... put some of ur face ma.. btw the girl r quite cute =p

Mizunaga said...

Hey~ I tried looking for the NosTale website, but could only find the UK one ^^;

Is there a Malaysian/SEA site for it? It seems very interesting ^^

Tammy said...

hahaha! cute !

KeiTees said...

first off my dear veron jie jie, how to put my ugly face up since i so exhausted from all the work ! Of course the girls is cute ! They have to be ! hahaha!