Jan 11, 2011

The Down Time in My Life

Seriously, I’ve never been this depressed. I’ve always thought that, whatever it is, Kristy should be able to handle it. Well well, what do you know. Mom’s car would not start no matter what I did. I checked everything and it seems fine, apparently. Well, that never mattered. What matters most? The wallet is empty. It was definitely unexpected. But why now? Not having a single cent in the wallet is bad enough, car down and I’ve gotta skip class altogether to get the damn car work? Marvellous. This is definitely the greatest triple combo I’ve ever felt.

Thankfully, boyfriend told me it was mostly battery problem. I doubted it would be that simple. Maybe it is. Maybe not. I’m not a pro when it comes to mechanical stuff. I only know how to change the tires and I thought that was good enough –.- Again, I tried my luck after boyfriend poured in the battery water. Sent him off to work ( I took his car obviously), got my breakfast, done eating, tried to lousy luck and it failed on me miserably again.

Now I’ve gotta resort to calling my dad up to come and take a look at that damn car… FML totally. 

No comments: