Mar 4, 2008

Nostale, Another Addiction

Even though I know my blog is soon gonna turn into just another gaming blog, but anyhow, I am still going to write about this brand new game that my company is bringing in and believe me, it's another crazy addiction game as I've tested the game with my fellow colleagues and finds that the game events are interesting. It actually brings out the feeling where we're all just like normal players in one cybercafe screaming at each other to work stuff out properly and not dying on each other. It was a fantastic feeling. Feeling the excitement, I decided, that even if the game is in Chinese version for the time being, I'm gonna learn how to play it due to :

1. It's a cute version game (without doubt, girls would love it)

Nostale

NOSTALE_01

(Just a screenshot of the game that I manage to dig from the sites)

nostaleTW

(this picture is from Taiwan nostale)

2. I'm totally addicted into this crap because of it's PvP function!

 

3. It has some pretty exciting raids inside that you guys can party up to 15 people in a party.

This is one of the big time raid, the chicken boss raid.

This is another raid, Aqua Gel boss raid.

 

Coming soon from myRosso.com ... Be sure to catch our official launching Open Beta on 22nd and 23rd March at Times Square,3rd Floor with ACGC launching ! Our booth will be the biggest there.

5 comments:

HoodieBunny said...

Nostale is so similiar to RO...

Will you be there for the launching? =)

KeiTees said...

yup I'm gonna be there! Come for the opening !

Micchi said...

i just hope that english ver will come out here in malaysia/singapore. i played in uk nostale but i lag 1 sec. getting pwned in pvp bcoz of that. but yeah it's a nice and addicting game. i dont even realize i played till lv54 even with the constant lagging -_-" but i quited due to the way they changed the nosmall item policy. i cant get it anymore now that they change it into non-tradable =\

KeiTees said...

lol i hope so too as one thing for sure, I can't read chinese myself! But thankfully i played for awhile the UK server one then i managed to get a hold of it when i tested the cn version. nosmall item non-tradable and you can't get it? That's so weird.

Arcady said...

I play Nostale UK, haven't been active but I have a Warrior lvl 43(?).
You might want to play one of these days.