Mar 18, 2008

Lord, Accept The Plea of This Humble One

Dear Lord,
This may be the first time I pray to You,
I pray sincerely with all my heart and soul,
For You to listen to my pleas...
I may not be a christian or a non believer,
But I pray that You'd accept my prayers.

For I pray that my friend will get well,
And win the battle against the illness he is suffering,
For all of us wishes that he will get well,
And he truly deserves to live longer than anyone of us,
For he is the greatest guy ever alive that I've met...

It breaks my heart to hear the news of his sufferings,
I hope that You'd help him through this,
I hope that You'd carry him up through this,
I hope that You'd be with him during his toughest moments,
I hope that You'd shine the light along his way...

Dear Lord,
Just let him live and be with us,
It's too soon for this to happen,
He deserve to be here and I honestly think he is a saint,
Please, accept the pleas of this humble one
And let him get well soon...

Thank You Lord,
Amen...

p/s : Don't break all our heart as we loved him a lot...

No comments: