Mar 17, 2008

Daily Trip To Work

Every single day, I was so bored driving to work, getting stuck in the jam all the way from my house to my office, I will just start to play with my phone camera. Getting annoyed with the traffic finally, I decided to show the world today, How Malaysians drive to work each weekday...

Before going out, my favorite pillow on my lap... One of my Snoopy collectibles =p

Image000

All set and tuned to my favorite radio station... Hitz.fm !! I know my radio looks old... But be grateful once you get a car cuz if once you lost it, you'd feel like you're without a pair of legs...That's how I felt for the last 2 years when my previous car was stolen... *Curse the robbers to hell*

Image006

The traffic finally begins once I set out...This place is like 5 minutes away from my house only... How bad can it be?

Image003

It looks smooth to you doesn't it? That's cuz I can't seem to get the picture the moment the car stops because I'm busy getting the car moving and taking pictures at once... I can be fined if I ever get caught with this... =p

Image002

Finally...The slight relieve before entering into another hell...Here, I was relaxing and smoking and snapping away xD

Image001

 

Well, the hell after this couldn't be shown as there was too much traffic police around and I wouldn't wanna get caught doing all these. I mean, I had a phone in my hand ! Each day, it takes me approximately around 1 hour to get to my office when in fact, if it doesn't jam like this, I would have reached my office in like, less than 30mins? Think for yourself...

2 comments:

Kris McCracken said...

That sounds like a nightmare. I catch the bus to work, so can read a book, and even then there isn't a lot of traffic that time of morning (part of the reason that I start and end early!).

KeiTees said...

lol thats lucky for you. Well, i wished for Malaysia to be exactly like your place. Unfortunately, it's not... Next time, i'll post up how does the Malaysia public transport look like, especially their services... Trust me, it will shock you guys to the max. =p