Mar 3, 2008

Congratulations, Melvin and Sharon !

Here, I'd like to congratulate my friend, Melvin Lee, for getting married with his years long sweetheart, Sharon Woo. Needless to say, I attended their wedding dinner at Times Square Convention Center, Grand Ballroom last night. I only managed to take a few pictures of the wedding as some of the pictures are with Veron. Yeah I went there with her. I had to pay for her for the 'ang pao' just to make her come along with me as I only know Melvin. Without doubt, his wedding is second grandest compared to Derek (Kyo's brother). I was awed by the cake of course (it's 8 storey high! ) and the decorations there. Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to spend till the end of the wedding dinner as I am quite exhausted last night in fact.

Dinner started at 8:30pm and it started off quite beautifully and surprisingly. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of the girl inside the clam when they serve the first dish. Anyway, check out the few pictures I got currently. I will upload the rest once I got it from Veron. Again, Congratulations to you, Melvin and I hope that you will have a very lasting beautiful relationship with your wife. I loved the pictures you took with your wife. It has blown me away seeing the beauty of both you and your wife. God Bless you and your family till eternity.

*Sigh* too bad I can't get a picture with Melvin and his wife, Sharon.

Image000 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's me! Just reached and gotten our seat on Table 46 !

Image003

Can you see it ?! That's the 8 storey high cake! It's beautiful (if only I can get the picture upclose)

Image001

One of dish, Steamed White Pomfret, that Veron took... She wanted to take the after picture and call it a 'Dead fish' ... Suits her I think. =p

Image004

That's me and Veron at the wedding dinner.

at MelvinWed

That's me after the wedding. Outside at the reception area taking picture in front of the ice carving.



This is their picture I took from Melvin's friendster haha! Even though it's not the wedding picture, but it's just to show, who is the lucky couple

1 comment:

Veronica said...

i told u not to put my ugly pic up right bitch....now u spoil my ms perfect image....
WHAT A BITCHHHHHHHHHHH