Mar 9, 2008

Civilization IV

Honestly, I never thought I will be addicted to this game !

                    Civilization4

For those that has totally no idea about what the heck this game is about, let me just shed some light to you. Civilization IV, created by Sid Meier, itself has a few episode. Of course, this is the latest. You can choose to play this game yourself or multiplayer. It supports a lot of stuff. With the great 3D graphics, you can basically see the animated characters going around and also, not mentioning the world wonders in your country. Basically, Civilization game is about starting off from the beginning of human era. After choosing to become the leader that you want (I tend to choose Mao ZeDong most of the time), you will be given a settler to start off with and from there onwards, you will choose a place to build your own city and keep expanding by building more stuff and also researching things. With the discovery of new techs, civic options can become available. From there, you can choose freedom of speech or slavery or even caste system. Depends on your own choice.  For me personally, I like to play religion more cuz I tend to convert other civilization to my religion of choice ! *Laughs* This is one thing I find interesting enough in the game itself. As you go further in time, you will be able to find those great people such as those famous artists, tycoon, prophets and even scientists born either in your city or other cities. Let me show you some pictures and videos of how the game is like...

       civ4screen_rev

This is what the game looks like partly after a development.

This is the trailer of Civilization IV. The exact opening of the game is almost the same. Minus out the talking only.

This is just the theme song for Civilization IV. Can't find the music itself so I just grab this from YouTube. It's quite nice to listen to.

This one is just to show what the game is all about and how it goes basically. Anyway, mind the language. It's German.

To find out more about this game, check out it's official website ! Civilization IV

No comments: